Guidelines For Authors
Authors should submit the papers that have been thoroughly proof read. Before submitting please make sure that the paper is prepared following the IJCSIT paper template. This will ensure fast review, processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJCSIT invites contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research work
2. Survey/Review article
3. Technical Notes
Authors should follow the following guidelines:
Authors should submit the manuscript that has been carefully proof read. Authors are required to refer the IJCSIT manuscript template. This will ensure fast review & processing. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
· Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere.
· Authors should follow the IJCSIT Manuscript template.
· Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
· Maximum number of authors is Four.
· Authors are required to sign the IJCSIT copyright transfer form and send it to email@example.com, once the manuscript is accepted.
The preferred order of contents should be as follows:
· Title of the paper , Author(s) name(s), affiliation(s) and Corresponding Author (s) address· Abstract of the paper in not more than 180 words
· Objectives of the work
· Methods used
· Results obtained and conclusions reached
· Acknowledgment (if any)
· References & Appendices
Preparation of Manuscripts
· Manuscripts should be properly typed with Times New Roman font of size 12 (double column, .doc/.docx format)
· The language to be used is English. SI units should be used wherever applicable.
· Mathematical symbols should be inserted properly and care should be taken to differentiate between similar characters (e.g. 1 and I), upper and lower case letter, superscripts and subscripts.